Recommended Phones for 3CX
In this blog we are going to discuss which phones Voxtelesys recommends for your 3CX instance! This is our recommendation based on our interactions, testing, upgrade, etc. If your phone is not listed please feel free to reach out for our opinion or your recommendation to look into!
The brands we tend to lean toward the most are SNOM, Yealink, and Fanvil; typically in that order. All the phones listed below are offered by Voxtelesys!
SNOM develops and manufactures Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) telephones based on open standard for enterprise communications. Devices are suitable for all business environments ranging from home to large enterprises.
Yealink is a global brand that specializes in video conferencing, voice communications and collaboration solutions. It is one of the best providers in more than 140 countries and regions.
Fanvil is the leading global provider of Audio & Video- IoT devices. It provides desk phones, door access, intercoms, and public address solutions.
- D717 - Phone Specifications
- D735 - Phone Specifications
- D785 - Phone Specifications
- M80 - Phone Specifications
- C520 - Phone Specifications
- W60 Base and W56 Handset - Phone Specifications
There you have it! Those are the phones that we recommend to use with your 3CX phone system!
- Special mention: Fanvil PA2 for PA integration and Fanvil SIP PA2 Video Intercom & Paging Gateway for your door phone needs!