Regular faxing has limitations - you must have access to a traditional fax machine to send and receive faxes. This method of faxing sends documents over an old-fashion telephone line and requires a fax machine on both ends of the fax call. Faxing over the internet (or FoIP), on the other hand, gives users the ability to send or receive faxes anywhere they have internet access. Similar to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), FoIP gives businesses the flexibility to work from anywhere and never miss a fax document. FoIP saves businesses both time and money. This efficiency also comes with an array of options for faxing such as email-to-fax, fax software, fax cards, or virtual fax machines.
Benefits of IP Faxing
- Organization - you will be able to store documents on your cloud.
- Improve Productivity - no more jams or toner replacements from traditional faxing.
- Remote Use - you don't have to be around a fax machine to send and receive faxes.
- Enhanced Security - with encrypted data and password-protected PDFs to each email address, you will have reliable faxing and won't have to worry about a security breach.
- Cost Savings - use Internet Faxing to save on toner, replacement, maintenance, and analog phone line costs.
We created a Fax-To-Email function, called VoxFax, that automatically converts fax messages to your inbox. With VoxFax, faxes are sent as email messages over the internet. We support T.38 and G.711 fax servers when using Fax-To-Email. This allows the fax to send as an email attachment in the form of a PDF. VoxFax is highly safe and secure. It is also HIPAA-compliant! All data is stored in encryption. We can also use password-protected PDFs for sending and receiving faxes through email.
View our Tutorial or Video to learn how to set up Fax-to-Email in our Portal.
If you have any further questions, contact us at Voxtelesys.