The Campaign Registry | Voxtelesys Portal
The Campaign Registry (TCR) is used to verify and vet SMS numbers/messages sent to Verizon, AT&T, and T-mobile. This vetting process is required for all US local numbers (DIDs). The following is a list of exceptions to the TCR vetting process:
- US Toll Free numbers w/SMS do not need to register with the TCR.
- Canada DIDs w/SMS do not need to register with the TCR. (only sending SMS to Canada)
- Canada Toll Free numbers w/SMS do not need to register with the TCR, but do need to complete a special form. Please reach out to Voxtelesys support as this form is not automated.
1. Log into the portal
Go to https://portal.voxtelesys.net and log in.
2. Documents > SMS Campaign Registry
3. Add Brand
4. Complete Brand Form
The Brand is your company information or the information of the company sending the SMS messages.
Step 1: Add Brand Information
Step 2: Select Payment Method
Step 3: Verify your Brand was set up
5. Add a Campaign
6. Complete the Campaign Form
Step 1: Select your Campaign Type and use case
Step 2: Select your Campaign Content Attributes
Some attributes may be required based on your brand and campaign type.
Step 3: Add in Messaging Details
- Give as much detail as possible as this has to pass through a vetting partner
Step 4: Pay for the Campaign
Step 5: Verify Campaign was Added
7. Add Phone Numbers to Campaign
See the beginning of this guide for the exception list.
Step 1: Add Phone Number
Step 2: Select Your Number
Step 3: Verify it was added