A quick guide on the VoxSMS web application.
1. Contact Support to get registered with Voxtelesys.
- Phone: 701.929.9797
- Email: email@example.com
- Once registered, Voxtelesys will provide you with a username and password. Then, you can log in with these credentials.
2. On the left-hand side, you can view the applications offered on this app.
3. Contacts: select the contacts > create a new contact.
- The name and phone number are required information for creating a contact.
4. Conversations: you can start a conversation with the contacts you created. To do so, select
Conversations on the left-hand side.
- You can either type a phone number to search for a contact or select the contact you wish to communicate with.
- You can type your message in the app and reply from a cellphone.
5. Canned Response: this is also known as an auto-response feature. You can use this feature for standard replies like office hours, FAQ, etc.
6. Blasts: this lets you send a bulk message to multiple users. You can schedule blasts to release at a specific time.
7. My Profile: you can update your username and even change your password using this feature.
8. Admin: under the admin menu, you can edit or add admin rights.
- You can also check statistics on how many messages you’ve received and failed to send.
- If you have any questions, contact Support at Voxtelesys.