Integrating Voxtelesys and Textable
Voxtelesys Portal Setup
Configuring your Voxtelesys account with Textable is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Once setup, you will be able to send and receive SMS/MMS from your cell phone app and web browser!
1. Open and Log in to the Voxtelesys Portal
We recommend opening the Voxtelesys Portal in a new tab so you can easily copy/paste into Textable.
2. Once logged in, go to "Messaging Applications"
Navigate to https://portal.voxtelesys.net/messaging-applications
3. Here you will need to create a Messaging Application
- Click on the “Create Application” button.
- Set Profile Name to: "Textable"
- Select your Trunk Group
- Set HTTP Method to: “Post”
- Set Events to: “Both”
- Set both the MO and DR Webhook URLs to:
- Set DR Type to: “Per Recipient”
- Set Authentication to: “None”
- Click on “Save” to create the new messaging application.
4. Next, go to “API Keys”
Navigate to https://portal.voxtelesys.net/api-keys
5. Create a new API Key
- Enabled = Checked
- Set Name to: “Textable”
- Set Trunk Group to the same trunk in your messaging application.
- Copy the new API Key into the Access Tokenfield in Textable.
6. We must now configure the Numbers/DIDs in Voxtelesys to use the messaging application
- Go to the PhoneNumbers > Numbers section in the Voxtelesys Dashboard.
3. In the numbers table, click on the edit icon under the number you would like to enable SMS on for Textable.
5. Set the Messaging Application to your Textable profile!
7. That’s it, you can now send and receive messages with Textable using Voxtelesys!
If you need help configuring your trunk or inbound numbers, check out these guides! More Voxtelesys Portal Guides here!