Integrating Voxtelesys and Textable
Voxtelesys Portal Setup
Configuring your Voxtelesys account with Textable is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Once setup, you will be able to send and receive SMS/MMS from your cell phone app and web browser!
1. Open and Log in to the Voxtelesys Portal
We recommend opening https://portal.voxtelesys.net/ in a new tab so you can easily copy/paste into Textable.
2. Once logged in, go to "Messaging Applications"
Navigate to https://portal.voxtelesys.net/messaging-applications
3. Here you will need to create a Messaging Application
Click on the “Create Application” button.
- Profile Name:
- Trunk Group:
Select your Trunk Group
- HTTP Method:
- MO Webhook:
- DR Webhook:
- DR Type:
Click on “Save” to create the new messaging application.
4. Next, go to “API Keys”
Navigate to https://portal.voxtelesys.net/api-keys
5. Create a new API Key
- Trunk Group:
Set Trunk Group to the same trunk in your messaging application
Copy the new API Key into the Access Tokenfield in Textable.
6. We must now configure the Numbers/DIDs in Voxtelesys to use the messaging application
Go to the PhoneNumbers > Numbers section in the Voxtelesys Dashboard.
In the numbers table, click on the edit icon under the number you would like to enable SMS on for Textable.
Set the Messaging Application to your Textable profile!
7. That’s it, you can now send and receive messages with Textable using Voxtelesys!
If you need help configuring your trunk or inbound numbers, check out these guides! More Voxtelesys Portal Guides here!