Integrating Voxtelesys and Textable
Voxtelesys Portal Setup
Configuring your Voxtelesys account with Textable is very simple and only takes a few minutes, once your are setup you will be able to send and receive SMS/MMS from your cell phone app and web browser!
We recommend opening the Voxtelesys Portal in a new tab so you can easily copy / paste into Textable
3. Here, you will need to create a Messaging Application
- Click “Create Application” button.
- Set Profile Name to “Textable“.
- Select your Trunk Group
- Set HTTP Method to “Post”
- Set Events to “Both”
- Set both the MO and DR Webhook URLs to:
- Set DR Type to “Per Recipient”
- Set Authentication to “None”
- Click “Save” to create the new messaging Application.
4. Next, go to “API Keys” under the main menu:
5. Create a new API Key
- Enabled = Checked
- Set Name to “Textable”
- Set Trunk Group to the same trunk in your messaging application
- Copy the new API Key into the Access Tokenfield in Textable.
6. We must now configure the numbers/DIDs in Voxtelesys to use the messaging application.
- Go to the PhoneNumbers > Numbers section in Voxtelesys
- In the numbers table, under actions “edit” the number you would like to enable SMS on for Textable
- Set the Messaging Application to your Textable profile!
That’s it, you can now send and receive messages with Textable using Voxtelesys!