Teams | Add Auto Attendant
1. Log in to Teams Admin Center
Side Panel > Voice > Auto Attendants
2. Add an Auto Attendant
3. Fill in Call Queue information
Name Auto Attendant:
Name of IVR
Time zone for IVR
Language for IVR
Enable voice inputs:
Allow/disallow voice commands in IVR
4. Call Flow
- Select setting for "First play a greeting message"
- If you are playing a message for press 1, 2, etc., then set as no greeting.
2. After first greeting configure "Then route the call"
- This is where you can upload your press 1, 2, etc. file and setup example below:
5. Set Auto Attendant Hours
- Set up your business hours for this IVR.
2. Set up after hours routing.
After configuring the "First play a greeting message" setting, select how to route the call.
6. Holidays Setup
Set up known holidays or holidays for the year.
7. Add Resource Account
Add your IVR/Auto Attendant Resource account.
For more Microsoft Teams Guides, click here!
Voxtelesys Portal Guides here!