SNOM Dxxx Series Phone Factory Reset
Restoring your SNOM phone to its factory settings is an easy task, just follow the steps below!
Why factory reset? A factory reset may be required if:
- The phone was purchased used
- Moving the phone to a new PBX
- Moving the phone to a new extension (PBX dependent)
- Causing issues (troubleshooting technique)
This Guide applies to the follow phones:
- SNOM D8xx Series
- SNOM D7xx Series
- SNOM 7xx Series
- SNOM D3xx Series
- SNOM D1xx Series
1. Power down your phone
Unplug the Ethernet cord and power adapter if you are not using Power over Ethernet (PoE).
2. Hold the "#" key down while powering on the phone
Keep holding the "#" key down until the phone displays the "Rescue Mode" message. This will give you a menu with several options.
3. Press 1 to select the first menu option
This will clear any configuration data and restart the phone.
That's it! Your phone is now ready to configure with your preferred VoIP solution.
More SNOM Guides here!