Enabled 2FA | Voxtelesys Portal
1. Log into the Portal
2. Edit your profile
Then "Edit Profile"
3. Enable Two-Factor Authentication
Toggle on "Use Two-Factor Authentication"
Scan the QR code
Using a TOTP supported authenticator app, scan the QR code.
- Some supported apps are Authenticator+, Google Authenticator, or Duo.
Enter the Code from your Authenticator App
5. Log out and Log back in!
Next time you log in you will need to:
- Turn on the Security Code Toggle
- Open your Authenticator App and enter the code
You will get an error logging in with the following scenarios.
- 2FA is enabled on the account and the user does not use the security code
- 2FA is enabled on the account and the user enters the wrong or expired security code
- 2FA is not enabled on the account and the user tries to use a random security code