Create A Call Queue: Yeastar
1. Log in to your Yeastar PBX
2. In the pane on the left-hand side, select
5. Enter the information regarding your call queue on the
Note: Anything with an asterisk (*) is important and has to be filled out before you can finish creating the call queue.
6. Once you've completed the
Basic information, navigate over to the
7. Here, you will want to choose which extensions you want for your
Dynamic Agents and/or
Static Agents for your call queue.
Note: Make sure to move the extensions you want to the
8. Make sure to look over the other tabs.
9. Once you've configured your new queue, navigate to the bottom of the screen and click
10. Once you've saved your queue, you should see it in your Queue library.