Click2Call Settings: 3CX PBX
1. Manage Extension settings
In your web browser, open your extension settings. Click on the puzzle piece in the upper right corner, then click on the "Manage extensions" option.
2. Expand more details on the 3CX extension
3. Open Extension Options
4. Update Click2Call Settings
- If you want to completely disable Click2Call uncheck:
Convert Phone numbers on website/CRM to clickable links
- If you want to keep Click2Call but only want to disable it for certain sites you can add an
Exception URL, which will disable the Click2Call features for that site.
If you need help configuring your trunk or inbound numbers check out the guides below! More Voxtelesys Portal Guides here!
For more 3CX Guides, click here!