Bria Teams | SIP Trunk/User Setup
1. Log in to your Bria Teams Page
Go to https://teams.softphone.com/dashboard/
2. Go to "Voice and Video"
3. Select "Add Voice Configuration"
4. Select "Configure SIP Settings"
5. Edit Voice Configuration
- Service Label:
Voxtelesys (or any identifier you like)
- Register with domain and receive calls:
After you are done with the voice configuration, make sure to click on "Save And Close"
6. Go to "Team Members"
7. Edit the user you want to add calling
8. Add Username and Password
- SIP Username/Call Extension:
- SIP/Voice Password:
9. Go to "Settings and Preferences"
10. Edit Codecs
11. Set the following codecs for Desktop, Mobile (cell), and Mobile (Wi-Fi)
If you need help configuring your trunk or inbound numbers check out the guides below! More Voxtelesys Portal Guides here!
For more Bria Teams Guides, click here!