Bicom PBX | Add Call Queue
1. Select Tenant
Select the tenant you want to add to the call queue.
2. Select "Queues"
+ Add Queue
4. Fill In Queue Info
- Queue Name:
Name of Queue
- Queue Number:
Number of Queue
- Max Waiting Callers:
Number of callers the queue can handle
- Rings to Answer:
Number of rings before queue answers
- Must save the queue before you can add members.
- Add custom settings to the queue with "Show Advanced Options."
5. Add Queue Members and agents
- Click Members and agents
2. Search for extensions and add
6. Now you can go to "DIDs" and assign a DID number to route to your call queue, or assign from an IVR
If you need help configuring your trunk or inbound numbers check out the guides below! More Voxtelesys Portal Guides here!
For more Bicom PBX Guides, click here!